The Niagara Parks Marina is the only public marina on the Canadian side of the Niagara River.
8 km north of the Peace Bridge, between Buffalo, N.Y., and Fort Erie, Ontario, along the scenic Niagara Parkway, the Marina, is easily accessible by water and land routes.
- Advertisement -
The Marina was a former shipyard owned by the Canadian Ship Building Company since 1903. The Niagara Parks Commission purchased the property in 1957 and in 1965 the Commission decided to test public demand for a Marina and installed a timber dock on the south side of what was the north side of the old shipyard.
By 1968, the boat docking facilities had become so popular that a seawall, gas pump and berths for 54 boats were installed. In 1975, 50 additional slips were added and today we have 135 slips.
The only public Marina on the Canadian side of the Niagara River and located on the beautiful Niagara Parkway between Fort Erie and Niagara Falls, the Marina is a stop along the Niagara River Recreation Trail and close to Legends on the Niagara and the Falls.
There are many facilities available for you to use including . . .
This is also an enjoyable stop on the Niagara River Recreational Trail which winds through some of the most beautiful countryside in the world on its way to Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Telephone: 905 356-2241
Location: 2400 Niagara Parkway, Fort Erie, Ontario
Return home from Niagara Parks Marina