Getting to Niagara is easy thanks to its central location. Niagara Falls is about a 90 minute drive from Toronto and only a 30 minute drive from Buffalo. The Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) begins at Fort Erie (and Buffalo), passes through Niagara and then goes all the way up to Toronto.
Niagara Falls is connected by four international bridges to the United States
- Queenston-Lewiston Bridge - just east of the cities
- Whirlpool Bridge - Two cities of Niagara Falls
- Rainbow Bridge - Two cities of Niagara Falls
- Peace Bridge - Buffalo and Fort Erie
- Toronto International Airport - (approx 90 min)
- Buffalo International Airport - US (approx 40 min)
- Hamilton Airport - (approx 45 min)
- Niagara Falls, New York Airport
Small local airport
If you are arriving by air it is easy to either rent a car, arrange airport transportation or even rent a private limousine to Niagara.
- There is now GO Train weekend service from the Toronto area during the summer season.
- Regular Train service
In Town Travel:
- Taxi service and the bus terminal are located right by the train station.
- Let Us take care of the driving around town:
- Falls Shuttles
- People Mover
- Sightseeing and tour buses
Return home from Getting Here